Protection Plans Made Simple.
Accidents happen! Our furniture protection plans offer peace of mind with every furniture purchase. Protect your investment from spots, spills, breakage, and much more.
Our protection plans provide incidental and accidental damage coverage, as well as protection against mechanical and structural breakdowns and/or failure to the covered product not provided by the warranty. Please see Agreement Terms and Conditions for full details.
Premium Elite 5-Year Protection Includes:
Mechanical and structural breakdowns to fabric, leather, vinyl upholstery or solid surface furniture as a result of:
- Breakage of frames, panels or springs
- Breakage of sleeper, recliner, lifting, heating and/or vibrating mechanisms
- Failure of integral electrical components
- Lifting or incident-specific chipping of veneers or laminates exposing the substrate
- Loss of silvering on mirrors
- Fading from the sun
- Seam separation
- Breakage of zippers and buttons
- Breakage of hinges, handles, drawer glides and pulls, and nail head trim, not to exceed $200.00 per Agreement
A specific post-delivery incident which occurs during normal residential use resulting in accidental damage, including:
- All stain types, including dye bleed and dye transfer onto or into upholstery fabric, leather or vinyl
- Punctures, rips or burns
- Liquid marks or rings
- Household heat marks
- Gouges, dents, scratches or chips that penetrate the finish exposing the substrate
- Damage caused by nail polish remover
- Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of finish caused by a specific incident
- Glass or mirror chipping, breakage or scratches
- Pet damage - single incident only
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What furniture is covered under the Premium Elite Protection Plan?
Premium Elite includes coverage for fabric and leather upholstery, wood and other solid surfaces. The protection plan document governs all coverage and terms and conditions for any covered items.
- Why do I need a Protection Plan for my furniture?
When a covered incident happens, a protection plan offers the assistance you need – delivered by furniture experts with a reputation for excellent customer service.
- How long does the plan provide coverage?
For indoor furniture, coverage extends for five (5) full years from the date we deliver your new furniture. A full replacement of your piece, or cash payment, or contract term fulfills the Protection Plan Agreement.
- How do I file a claim?
We pride ourselves on offering live customer service representatives to assist you via the toll-free number on your protection plan document. Contact us by phone, online or by sending an email within 30 days of noticing the incident.
- What can I expect if I file a claim?
To expedite and shorten the claim process, you will be asked to fill out a service request form to the best of your ability. This will clarify which piece of furniture was damaged, the extent of damage to your piece, when and where the incident occurred. You can also submit photos. This packet will be reviewed to determine if an in-home service can repair the damage. Please see your Protection Plan Agreement for complete coverage details.
This promotional piece does not represent an agreement for coverage. Excludes damages covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Additional exclusions and limitations apply. Please refer to your protection plan document for specific coverage details. Coverage is provided by National Product Care Company, except in AZ, FL and OK, where it is Service Saver, Incorporated and in WA where it is ServicePlan Inc. All providers are located at: 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604, 800-209-6206. Coverage provided via form numbers: PMCCEBR series. Administered by Montage, Inc., 4035 Park East Court, Suite 300, Grand Rapids, MI 49546, 1-800-686-5559.
Suggested Shopping Cart Details
- Report covered problems within thirty (30) days of noticing the stain, damage or breakdown in your covered product.
- To file a claim call 800-686-5559. Have your furniture sales receipt and protection plan number ready when you call.
- Refer to the Protection Plan Agreement for complete coverage details.
Terms and Conditions Summary
- Coverage begins on date of first delivery
- Term is indicated on sales receipt
- All claims must be reported within 30 days of notice of incident or issue
- Covered products remain covered until end of contract term, replacement or a cash payment